The International Skeletal Society (ISS) is holding its 45th Annual Meeting and Musculoskeletal Imaging Course in Berlin from September 26-28, 2018. This is a unique opportunity to hear talks by top shots in musculoskeletal imaging from around the world. The detailed programme is now online (PDF).
Highlights of the meeting include:
- case-based interactive audience response sessions (ARS)
- self-assessment modules
- recommendations for MSK dilmmas
- hot topics in musculoskeletal imaging
- orthopedic pathology course
- musculoskeletal ultrasound course.
The course venue is the InterContinental Hotel in Berlin. Register now and be part of it: online registration